'Baby Love' Onesie
The message of love and inclusion should be taught from birth, it is never too early. Compassion is learned through actions, role-modeling, and teaching children about embracing the uniqueness in each human, not being afraid of it.
Proceeds from this 'Young Love' romper help Inclusive Love;
- Organize grassroots campaigns
- Pop-ups for "Positive" Protests at local rallies and protests
- Free Hugs events
- Local fundraisers for local charities like Eva's Initiatives
- Provide a partnership with On The Run Meals, where they provide weekly meals and compassion for those experiencing food insecurity and/or homelessness.
Deets:This comfortable bodysuit will be a great addition to any baby’s wardrobe, and lap shoulders will make for easier changing.
• 5.0 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1x1 baby rib
• White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing
|Body Length (inches)||11 ½||12 ½||13 ½||14 ½||15 ½|
|Body Width (inches)||7 ¼||8 ¾||9 ¾||10 ¾||11 ¾|